The locations smartfield displayed in your forms on the app is not showing all your locations compared to the list of locations you have on the web and/or they are displayed in a random order rather than alphabetically.
PLEASE NOTE: When you are performing the fixes below please ensure you have internet connection on your device.
- Make sure you have updated to the latest app. You can check this by clicking the Home menu and check if you see a blue panel telling you there is an update (Make sure you are online when you do this).
- Do a hard reboot of your device.
- Make sure you are online and sync all your data to the web (i.e., all your tasks, incidents and form-responses on the app are displaying on the web.)
- If data in the drop down options are not alphabetically sorted this is because the BraveGen app remembers your most frequently used choices (up to 10 of them) and moves then to the top of the list. After those most frequently used choices the list continues in alphabetical order.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. WARNING: Uninstalling the BraveGen app will delete all your BraveGen data on that device for security and privacy reasons. If you have not synchronised your data with the BraveGen website you will lose it. All synchronised data will still be available on the BraveGen website after deletion from your device.