The Permit Dashboard provides a one-page overview of your Permits, as well as alerting you to non-compliant or expiring notices.
To view this dashboard, select Permits>Dashboard from the left hand side bar menu and click to go to the dashboard.
The Permits Dashboard provides a variety of reports in chart or pictorial form with up to the minute information keeping you informed of the current status of your Permits.
- A summary of your Permits, Conditions and Actions which are active as at today's date.
- The number of permits expiring in the next twelve (12) months.
- The number of Permits lapsing in the next twelve (12) months.
- A colour coded chart showing the summary of all Permit Compliance status, indicating any which are at high risk.
- A geolocatable map of all Permits held by your company, Note that you can click on the locator pin to bring up a street view of the site, plus basic details of the Permit. You can click on a hyperlink in this view to go directly to the Permit. Zoom in or out on the map using the + or - signs located in the top right hand corner of the map.