The Hazardous Substances Log is a list of all identified hazardous substances which have been associated to this customer in BraveGen. To access the Hazardous Substances Log, either:
- From the left hand side bar menu, under Hazardous Substances, chose Log or
- From the Home Screen, in the Your Health & Safety Services menu, under HSNO Management, choose Log.
From here, you are taken to the HSNO Log screen.
In this screen, you can either click on the blue hyperlink to go directly to the hazardous substance details. Alternately, you can sort the list of substances by any field which has a filter icon beside it. Select the filter criteria from the drop down box and type in the term or number you are searching for.
The Hazardous Substance detail screen:
- To edit the details of the substance (refer screen shot below - exhibit a).
- The classifications which relate to this hazardous substance. Note that these are entered when any new hazardous substance is created in the system, using the supplier safety data sheets.
- To view the Safety Data Sheet, click here. This will take you through to the detail of the SDS as it currently appears on the supplier website (refer screen shot below - exhibit b).
- The location details of this substance. Note that this address is a hyperlink and will take you to the location details.
- The address as a geolocatable image.
- Details from the Safety Data Sheet, including safety and PPE requirements, chemicals etc.
Exhibit a: SDS sheet
Exhibit b: Edit screen