Location Management allows you to set up new sites, update existing ones and view all incidents, HSNO, Safety Data Sheets, QR codes and details for a site.
Click on your company's logo in the top left hand corner of the screen to return to the Home Page. From here, select Location Management in the Your Information section.
Add New Site
- Click on Add New Site button.
- Add in all relevant details and click Save.
View/ edit a location
- This section provides details of the location, including any photos, the location address and emergency procedure for this location.
- The unique email address relating to this location. Anything emailed to this address will automatically be saved against the location.
- A summary of the Hazards, Hazardous Substances and Safety Data Sheets listed against this site.
- A listing of all the Hazardous Substances at this location. Note that this list can be filtered by clicking on the filter icon beside any of the categories, applying the filter criteria and your search term.
- A listing of all the Safety Data Sheets attached to this location.
- A listing of all the Incidents logged against this location. Note that this list can be filtered by clicking on the filter icon beside any of the categories, applying the filter criteria and your search term. Click on the blue hyperlink to go directly to the Incident. A new Incident can also be added directly from this screen by clicking on the Add Incident button.
Further down this page is all the Activity Data, including any files, documents or photos which have been attached to this location.