The Safety Data Sheet Log shows a list of all Safety Data Sheets which have been loaded into BraveGen.
To access the Safety Data Sheets, from the Home Menu, in the Your Health & Safety Services menu, and under the Safety Data Sheet Management item, click on Manage.
The Safety Data Sheet log allows you to click on a hyperlink to take you to the SDS, or Add SDS by clicking the button in the top right of the screen.
Clicking on the hyperlink for a specific substance takes you into the Hazardous Substance detail page.
- To edit the details of the substance (refer screen shot below - exhibit a).
- The classifications which relate to this hazardous substance. Note that these are entered when any new hazardous substance is created in the system, using the supplier safety data sheets.
- To view the Safety Data Sheet, click here. This will take you through to the detail of the SDS as it currently appears on the supplier website (refer screen shot below - exhibit b).
- The location details of this substance. Note that this address is a hyperlink and will take you to the location details.
- The address as a geolocatable image.
- Details from the Safety Data Sheet, including safety and PPE requirements, chemicals etc.
Exhibit a: To edit the Hazardous Substance information
Exhibit b: to view the SDS sheet: