The Incident Dashboard provides incident information at a glance, allowing you to track trends, costs and incidents in a 'one pane of glass' environment.
To go to the Dashboard, on the side bar menu either click Incidents, then Dashboard OR from the Home Menu, under Your Health & Safety Services, click on Incidents Management.
- Shows recent incidents which have been logged in the last 7 days.
- Shows a geolocatable map of incidents. Note that you can click on the locator pin (1) to bring up a street view of the site, plus basic details of the incident. You can click on a hyperlink (2) in this view to go directly to the incident. You can also filter your incidents by Region, Date (All, Today, This week, Last four weeks), Incident status (All, Investigating, Responding, Reviewing, Closed,..) Severity using the corresponding drop down lists below the map.
- Shows the number of active incidents as at today and the associated costs of incidents over the last twelve months.
- The Incident Trend graph shows the number of incidents by severity
- The Incidents Overview graph shows the number and severity of incidents by location.
There are a number of other graphs and charts available on the Incidents dashboard.