From the Company Reports page, click on the Report Name.
- This section is the report header.
- Ensure that the Report tab is the active tab. This is where all the framework questions are listed.
- This shows the specific sections and questions for this framework. To expand a section, click on the name of the section (in this example, Introduction).
- To edit the individual question, click on the question name.
When a question is clicked on, the following page appears:
- Name of the report as specified by you.
- The section and exact question to which you are currently responding.
- This section will show any information which has either been entered in response to the question or copied over from a previous response.
- Guidance is additional description given by the reporting framework organisations. Click on this button to show the guidance, then click again to hide it.
- Activity is where notes, documents and tasks can be added, costs recorded and the history of all changes is recorded. **See separate section on Activities and Tasks for further information.
- Click here to edit the response.
- Question compatibility shows the questions from other reporting frameworks which relate to this question. Note that these mappings are based on information provided by the organisations who set the frameworks.
- Edit Question Attributes allows assignment of a question to another user, record of progress, a short name to use in the index and seach tags. **See separate section on Edit Question for further information.