To Add a User, choose the Settings option from the left side bar menu, then click on Users.
- Using the filter arrows above each column, search to make sure your user is not already in the system. You can also Export your user list to Excel by clicking on the X button beside "Refresh" at the top of the list.
- If a new user is required, in the Users >Settings screen, click on Add User. Note that all fields are mandatory to set up a new active user. You can select your own User Names - we recommend a naming convention such as FirstnameLastname or Email Address. Click on the tick box to Save your new user.
- If a user is an active user of the BraveGen system, this will be reflected by the 'people' icon beside their name in the user list. This does not mean that they will have a log in as yet - this is the next step of the Add New User process.
- If a user is already in the system, but is not active, you will need to create a login for them. To do this, click on the drop down list called Access beside the user and select Create a login for this user and click OK when prompted.
- Once you have done this, the person icon will appear beside the user, and the Access option will have changed to a Profile option. From here, you can choose to send a password reminder (useful for an existing user who has forgotten their login details) or an introductory email with details of how to log in.
- To view and edit the profile of a user, select the View Profile option from the Profile drop down list.
- To make changes to a user's profile, click the Edit button.
- Edit the User Detail as required. Note that each section updates separately and to save your changes, you need to click on the UPDATE button in that section.