To add a new report, click on your company logo in the top left hand corner of the screen to bring up your Home Menu.
From here, click on "Company Reports".
Alternately, click on "Company Reports" under Report Mapper in the menu bar showing on the left hand side of your screen.
From the 'Company Reports' page, select Add New Report.
Complete the following fields:
- Report Name - suggested convention[Report Framework] [Year] [Company Name] for example CDP Climate Change 2016 Euroacres
- Choose the correct framework from the drop down list. Pay attention to the year shown. If you are doing a submission in 2016 for instance, you would look for the 2016 submission template.
- From the drop down list of users, select who owns this Reporting Project.
- Either select from the calendar or type in the end date of the year you are reporting against. For example, 30 June 2016.
- Note the number of months reported against. This is normally 12.
- The author is the person who will be collating and assembling the report.
- The Due Date can be either the date the report is due to be submitted to the external body OR an internal date showing when you require the report to be completed ready for submission.
- Description is a free text field which allows for additional comment.
When the report header is complete, click Save to save your changes.