To add an Activity to a question, under the Activity Tab, click on Activity. from here, you can assign a task to another user, record information from a call, meeting or email.
- Give your Activity a Title. Note that if you are assigning a Task to another user, this title will appear as the email subject line to them.
- Add a detailed comment and instructions to the person to whom you are assigning the task.
- Using the drop-down list, choose a user.
- Note the date the activity needs to be completed on or by.
- To send an email to the assignee notifying them of the task, ensure this check button is selected.
- Click on Add Task to save.
- Note that if you return to the Activity, clicking on the Show Activity button will show you all previous activities.